With offices in Norfolk and London, we currently have a team of thirty full-time staff members and offer marketing expertise to a wide variety of clients.
We are looking for a PPC Specialist to manage and maintain complex PPC accounts for key clients.
Purpose of the role
- Manage and optimise PPC and other biddable media campaigns.
- Manage the future development of pay per click accounts, including managing bids, writing ad copy, briefing image ad creative.
- Manage on-site copy via content management systems to support PPC objectives.
- To assist with promotional offers as part of an overall web marketing strategy.
- To use and understand automation, retargeting and other technologies to refine campaigns.
- To analyse and report on the effectiveness of external campaigns for Pay Per Click.
- To help the marketing team in maximising business opportunities and profitability via key media channels.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To manage the development of their client’s digital and online strategy and to ensure the effective implementation of that strategy.
- To work with the team to drive the development and on-going use of their client’s websites to ensure they are maximising capability, ensuring they are optimised for paid search quality score and conversion rate, ensuring consistency, relevance and timeliness of content and ensuring best practice is shared across all campaigns.
- To manage the implementation of the pay per click element of the client marketing campaigns to ensure they are maximising opportunities and profitability via this channel.
- To monitor competitor activity for ideas.
- To assist the team in other marketing activities when required.
- Attend meetings and teleconferences with Google and Bing Ads representatives.
- To run social and Native PPC Channels.
- Stay up to date with digital marketing trends and new channels and strategies, and ensure the rest of the team is aware of any new opportunities for their clients within paid channels.
- An excellent understanding of website and content management systems.
- An excellent understanding of data and databases.
- An excellent understanding of Search Engines and Pay Per Click.
- Experience of running a PPC account.
- Experience of handling budgets, planning and reporting results.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work on your own in a busy and fast paced environment.
We provide staff with an abundance of personal and professional opportunities. All team members work towards clear targets and goals, earn very competitive salaries, enjoy 38 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays), plus experience numerous staff days out, development opportunities and social events. A competitive salary will be negotiated for the successful candidate. Initially for six months Maternity Cover but highly likely to become permanent due to our continuing growth.
A competitive salary will be negotiated for the successful applicant depending on experience.
Apply now by emailing a CV and covering letter to email@example.com