Can you create clever, engaging social media campaigns?
Are you ready to join an ambitious award winning agency to help connect brands with their audiences?
We are a results-focused content marketing agency based in London and Norfolk with a growing team specialising in content creation, PPC, SEO, social media, influencer marketing, outreach and email marketing.
Our client base spans a diverse spectrum of industries, both nationally and internationally so you will gain experience working on a range of clients and projects.
You will be a key member of the team, developing creative and relevant social media campaigns for our clients to target, build and engage their audiences to deliver successful results.
We are looking for someone with a passion and love for everything social, creating compelling and valuable campaigns, from conception to execution, who can engage with creative, high quality ideas. A forward thinking, proactive character is crucial to progress within our team.
- Create exciting and unique campaigns
- Demonstrate expertise and familiarity with all the major social networks
- Demonstrate ways to generate traffic through social media
- Ensure that all copy is factual and grammatically correct.
- Help to come up with engaging ideas for a range of clients
- Demonstrate a flair for writing intriguing and engaging posts
- Effectively organise and manage your own time and adhere to deadlines
- Demonstrate what does and doesn’t work on different social media platforms
- Take part in client meetings.
Do you have experience and skills in:
- Content marketing or related areas
- Blogging and social media
- Creating campaigns suitable for various industries
- All the major Social Media networks analytics
- Scheduling tools
- Social media advertising
- Social video content
- Audience creation in Facebook
- Promoted content (boosting/sponsored posts)
You will need:
- A very high level of English spelling and grammar
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage your own time
Working for TTE – We provide staff with an abundance of personal and professional opportunities. All team members work towards clear targets and goals, earn very competitive salaries, enjoy 35 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays) and alternate Fridays off. We offer development opportunities, hold a number staff days out and social events. A competitive salary will be negotiated and will be based on the experience of the successful candidate.
To apply for this role, email email@example.com with your CV with a covering letter and examples of your creative work.